It was suggested to me to let you know a bit about who I am. If you knew me a couple years ago, you’d have known that a girl like me had no problem gabbing away at personal things, but in the last couple years I’ve become a bit of a recluse – ok, that was dramatic. But a recluse in comparison to my former self. So, in an effort to share more about the woman you’re supposed to hire to plan your wedding (!), I invite you to look at a little bit of ‘me.’
November edition? What makes me laugh! It’s going to be hard to get along if you take life too seriously. Here are a few of my ‘happy’ places…
(I don’t know anything about cats, but this is helpful for future encounters)
I firmly believe there is a Someecard for any and all occasions in life.
How can this NOT brighten your day?!?
That’s it for now. Take a gander… hope it entertains you as well.
fab.find, fab.website, just.keeks, totally you
Typical. Pictures by Spencer Combs Photography
* Recovering from 12 hours of fundraising for the high school dance team that I coach. We pulled off a junior dance clinic in the morning and a dance show in the evening. Who says event planning is only about weddings? It’s fundraising too! Did I mention in all my spare time that I am the head coach of a dance team? I don’t know what better way to spend my free time than with 21 of my favorite girls and two fantastic assistant coaches and my first love: dance.
* I am catching up on work and getting ahead on more.
* Missing my sissy, thus the goofy pictures from her wedding. Can’t believe it’s been almost a year already. I also can’t believe I haven’t blogged her wedding yet. Shameful! Good thing my younger bro is now engaged and we have another Fischer wedding to look forward to!
* Excited for Thanksgiving at the Kle-something’s this year and I get to bring my usual specialty dish: Dinner rolls.
* Watch the blog for more frequent updates!